View Single Post
      04-16-2017, 06:39 PM   #102
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

I've been running my 328i with catless dp, JB4 in Map 2 & JB4 Connect with app for almost 2 years. Ballistic performance in Sport mode and a little more when engaging DS mode on top of it, which holds the gears for longer.

I also ran the JB4 on Map 1 for a short time till I installed the catless DP. The difference between Stage 1 and JB4 Map 1 was a noticeable improvement, but once the dp is charged over and the JB4 is set to Map 2, your whole driving experience changes in that moment.

Trouble is, not easy to use as often as I would like to in busy inner SE Melbourne suburbs. Too many other cars travelling far to slowly in front of me. Anyway, always nice to jump off the line at traffic lights when I'm first in line.

Also great for country driving on those curvy roads between South Gippsland Hwy and Princess Hwy.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0