View Single Post
      09-26-2012, 09:17 AM   #1
PGT
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 440i X-Drive in Snapper Rocks

new 328i M Sport in Estoril Blue II

After a bunch of car trades earlier this year, my wife ended up driving the Jeep and immediately let me know she hated it. So, I told her to go pick something out. She's been undecided since last month, except for getting on the list for a Subaru BRZ (she drove one and loved it, but not the size so much).

We cruised through the Audi lot and the MB lot the weekend before last, and she liked the S4 (but didn't drive it). We traded an MB E550 Coupe in on my SRT8 but she wasn't fond of the C250 or variants (similar interior but boring outside).

We were on our way home last Saturday from dropping our daughter off with the grandparents and I suggested we cruise through the BMW dealer. We did and she saw a dark grey 328i Luxury model and wanted to drive it (which is unsual because she normally abhors dealers and makes me do all the leg work). We were actually on our way to a friend's BBQ and ended up being five hours late....