View Single Post
      09-02-2012, 01:52 AM   #1
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Seeing F30s around town

Well, it's about time!!! Finally, after months since the F30 was launched, I've seen my first privately registered F30 on suburban street. At 1520 today, I was travelling north along East Boundary Rd, Bentleigh East when I saw a 320d make a turn to follow me for about 1.5kms.

It was equipped with Halogen lights with the horrible looking welled up tear shaped DRLs on. Dark colour paint, looked dirty, which made the car blend into its surrounds. The car did not stand out from the crowd in this instance.

Unfortunately, the female driver was also talking on the mobile manually, rather than via bluetooth.

M-Sport guys, let me tell you that our cars are going to be the pick of the F30 crop - especially in Estoril Blue.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0