03-08-2013, 11:39 AM   #19
itwasepic
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadZarBMR View Post
I decided on the M Performance exhaust and didn't think I would notice it much with windows up. At speed and normal revs you can't hear much from inside, but you do feel and hear it when you push the revs. Definitely adds to the sports car feel.

I do agree with others that say dual pipes look too much like you are trying too hard. I suggest the M performance diffuser to make the 80mm pipes blend better.
Thanks all. I definitely had in the back of my mind the "trying too hard" when in fact I could have just purchased a low mileage E90 M3 Sedan; decided against it for non-economical reasons. I wanted to elicit responses which are pretty much in line, so far, with my gut feeling to just go with the singles.

I've never really modded before and do not want to go crazy here. I am leaning toward the M-performance exhaust and appreciate the posts from owners whom went that route. I am thinking of buying the M Performance Power Kit which is pending release for the F30 335i (per my local dealer) combined with the M Performance exhaust.

Last edited by itwasepic; 03-08-2013 at 12:02 PM..
Appreciate 0