View Single Post
      03-07-2013, 01:56 PM   #88
mikew2069
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F30 335i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollingLower420 View Post
Do tell. Do you have a downpipe yet? What map you using? Fuel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdizzle View Post
Did you have stage 1 already?

Either way, give us a more detailed review. We're sitting on the edge of our seats!
Yes I have the Challenge HFC DP running 93 octane pump fuel and yes I had the Stage 1 already.... So the craziest thing happened (totally coincedence and unrelated). I installed the upgrade last night and went to power on my personal laptop to connect to the JB and my Fing laptop would not boot up. It worked fine yesterday morning but when I needed it most, it wouldn't boot up. So I let it sit overnight and it still woudn't boot.

I dropped it off at a PC repair place this morning and I hope to have it back tonight where I'll be able to give you more info.

I don't know what Map I'm running. I posted on n54tech and asked what the default map is but I haven't received a response yet. All I know is that this is how the car should have come. No turbo lag, the throttle responsds immediately and it feels VERY fast. When I had stage 1, I could tell a difference in Sport Mode but not so much in Comfort mode. Now the car responds in every mode.

2016 F15 50i ///M-Sport
BM3/H&R/Borla
Appreciate 0