02-13-2013, 05:19 PM   #176
Infamouz627
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i M-Sport EBII 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssedha View Post
So shopping around, I sent inquiries on my build for a 335i ED. So far, the only quote I got back was at ED MSRP. I asked if that included the $1000 bonus & the loyalty bonus and no reply as of right now. My question is, if the ED doesn't count against the allocation of the dealer, why are they hell bent on not reducing a single cent from the MSRP? Isn't it like 'free' profit for them since they don't have to do any prep work, advertise etc. etc.? Not like it counts against their inventory and they lose money...
I had the same question initially but I think the time spent on dealing with the amount of paper work that's involved with ED, the CA can spend his/her time trying to make a real profit off a sucker who's willing to pay MSRP so they tell you they can't get anywhere close to invoice in hopes you just go away lol...my .02.

I just priced out my 335i ED and got an offer of $500 over invoice. No loyalty discount since I'm coming from an A4 but what is this additional $1000 bonus you speak of?
Appreciate 0