View Single Post
      07-06-2014, 04:43 AM   #121
pmunger
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

I recently had my front and rear bumper bars resprayed. The rear due to warranty issue with the boot not aligned properly and leaving a mark, and the front due to some dirt bag scraping it.

I wanted to get paint protection re-applied to the bars and also get wheel and glass treatments. I sent they car off to Reflection Perfection - as Morrie did a great job last time. I ended up getting the whole car protected with the latest version of CQuartz Finest which is meant to be thicker, harder and glossier. As I park out on the street and Morrie looked after me with pricing I went for an additional coat as well.

Wheels got Sonax Nano coating on the barrels and the outer rim got CQuartz DLUX

Windows got finest as well.

Morrie was very impressed with the condition of my car - last coating was applied approx. 12 Months ago. It was still beading really well, and paint looked great. I don't wash it at much as I would like to - maybe on average every 3 weeks (Two bucket method) - so product has done well

Anyway paint repairs were done by Mr Gloss in Moorabin - very happy with work and service.
Detailing and paint protection by Morrie @ Reflection Perfection - Outstanding work.

Some photos: