Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by anelson524 View Post
Just placed an order for a 2013 335i Sedan, found one with all the specs I'm looking for and it is currently in transit from the EU. Expecting it in mid-December. Coming from a 2012 A5, I loved the look of the car it was beautiful but just lacked the refinement of BMW.

Can't wait for it to get delivered here are the specs:

Black Sapphire Metallic
M-Sport Package
19" 403M Wheels
Black Dakota w/Aluminum Hexagon Trim
Premium Package
Tech Package
Sport Transmission
Harmon Kardon
Heated Front Seats
Rearview Camera w/PDC

Already having it tinted when it arrives at the dealer and not having a dealer prep done. I've read before on many Audi forums they recommend to have no dealer prep to avoid any damaging to the paint.

Already looking to have the M Performance Exhaust and some suspension upgrades. What is the best route for lowered suspension in BMW, Kw v1s or H&R?

Anyway looking forward to being part of the BMW group and cant wait to hear back from you guys. I'm in the greater Houston area so if there are any get togethers or anything let me know!
Congrats, and welcome. I like Audi especially the A5/S5 lines but they just dont feel quite like a BMW to me. I think you will really enjoy your 335i. Big power bump for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by movietub View Post
I also have my first BMW, F31 330d m-sport. I nearly ended up with an audi A5 3.0 quattro s-line... But it's true what they say, all said and done the BMWs drive better.

The Audi interior was certainly very nice though - it was a close call. But the 3 series was simply the better overall car. And god it shifts, no way the Audi can match it's speed or efficiency like for like.

Bit odd being branded as a BMW driver for the first time in my life!
I love the new ZF 8 speed in my 335i. The sport shift trans option for $300 is a must have. I havent had the pleasure of driving a DCT equiped car but Im told its right behind it as far as the shift speed goes. Not as quick or ferocious but its very good for not being a double clutch.