View Single Post
      03-26-2014, 09:58 AM   #11
NorthBuddy
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealYourFace View Post
The C class. It had an air suspension that was well liked.
Did you listen do another test?

First: You can read the full test (german) here.

Let me summarize their conclusion:
Quote:
"Wie sie neuerdings aussieht, die C-Klasse, das ist natürlich Geschmacksache. Aber dass sie auch da vorprescht, wo wir es von einem Mercedes erwarten, das kann nicht falsch sein: Sie ist komfortabler geworden, und sie strahlt gehobene Qualität aus. Ihr Pech, dass die Konkurrenz aus München zurzeit einfach zu gut ist."
which means:
Quote:
"It's a question of taste about how the new C-Class looks. But that it's presses ahead where we expect if from Mercedes can't be wrong: It bacame more comfortable and shows a superior quality. Bad Luck, that the competition from munich is right now just too good."
Yes, in the video they point out, that the air suspension is perfect comfortable, but who likes it a bit more sporty get's the much better car with BMW which is in comfort mode not as perfect as the mercedes, but far from being bad, while in Sport mode just perfect.
In addition they also pointed out, that the C-Class was the smallest for rear passengers (BMW best) and that the sport seats of BMW where the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob View Post
Tried watching it but makes me mad, how cool that BASE M-Sport alcantara cloth interior is and we can't get that in the USA!
I just checked out a 435i with the M-Sport package and this interior. It simply is perfect!
Appreciate 0