01-31-2013, 05:15 PM   #14
bmwluvr24
Driving Mika all over California.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosz View Post
I know exactly what OP is saying. My sisters 2009 C class was a tank. The doors felt like bank vault doors and just the overall feel of the car was very solid. Also little wind noise. So getting into and driving that car, the average person will instantly realize "ah, this is why a german built luxury sedan is so expensive"

Now my F30 doors are light as hell, like a honda civics doors, and the car doesnt have the bank vault feeling you'd expect from a $65,000 german built luxury sedan. Actually the very first comment i got is "why are the doors so light?" lol definitely doesnt give that expensive feel...as much as a c class does at least or even the previous gen 3

the wind noise really bothers me, its so f***ing loud. My friends Chrysler 300 M was 10X quieter in terms of wind noise.
Close the windows and the roof. That helps I have heard. All joking aside.......it isn't loud.