View Single Post
      02-05-2013, 07:55 AM   #8
ybbiz34
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2023 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
Go for the red. It's striking and uncommon. Plus, what car doesn't look sporty when it has red seats?
Good point. I do think the red goes particularly well with the M-Sport package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David328M-Sport View Post

. . . When they saw my car, they were smitten by the fact that EB is THE standout colour (color), which enhances the M-Sport lines & shape best. So from those with other colours, they each thought EB was THE one to get. They were most impressed. The one who has his car on order was literally going to change to EB if he was able to.
EBII definitely attracts attention. Just this past Friday, I was walking out to my car to head to lunch and there were three dudes standing around my car in the parking lot (one peering in the driver side window, one taking pictures on his camera phone, and the other one appeared to be checking out the exhaust). I've never rolled up on anything like that with any other car I've owned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fookie View Post
As awkward as the combo sounds, how about EBII and Coral Red? A couple of people on here have spec'd out their MSport this way and it looks pretty good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORALLROT View Post
^

Yeah, I personally like it. Certainly not for everyone. My e90 was black on black, and this is a much needed departure. The Coral Red is not at all obnoxious in person, by the way. Check out my garage for more pics.

Sorry to hear about your car. :/
I actually think that combination does look pretty good. Thanks for the pic.

I'm pretty set on either AW/Red or EBII/Black at this point.
Gone: '18 W205 C43 Sedan
Gone: '13 W204 C63 Sedan
Appreciate 0