01-29-2013, 04:58 AM   #19
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcg71 View Post
I did the digital speedo as well. Pretty handy as the steering wheel blocks my view of the real speedo. Also switched to the ///M Performance startup logo for some bling.
Digital speedo is always on display for those with the HUD.

Smallish steering wheel with largish dash display was always going to be a compromise. Saw it as soon as I sat down in the test drive car almost a year ago. I couldn't get a clear view of the dash, even after spending several long minutes setting up the seat & steering positions.

Seriously? Was it almost a year ago? Yep. Wow, how time flies.

I would like to see an M-Sport lettering at startup, seeing I have an M-Sport car. Failing that wishful (read common sense) thinking, ///M Performance will do just nicely as the plain & boring BMW display is, well, B O R I N G!
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0