Paninaro
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
Very Nice

You're averaging 100kms/day? Must say it still looks very nice and shiny I hope when mine eventually gets built, shipped, delivered that it won't be raining on the week I pick it up haha..

btw, how do you like the HUD?
Admitedly when I picked her up I went away down South West for the wekend which added 700 of those Km's

I'm finding the HUD to be really great, but there are a couple of things that are annoying though.

1. At night you have to turn down the brightness quite low from what the day setting is because otherwise you can see the luminescence of the rest of the HUD projector screen.

2. And during the day (Bright days) the surround of the HUD housing reflects onto the windscreen.

These are minor failings that do not retract from the fact that the HUD is a must have option.

For those that haven't seen the HUD in operation it shows you quite a few things that the brochure doesn't highlight. I also like the ability to turn the HUD off and to adjust it's brightness and it's visual position.

Here are a few things that it displays :

1. All navigation cues when you initiate guidance. In full colour (Well orange,white, light blue and grey)

2. Speed (including cruise settigs)

3. Seat belt and Door open warnings

4. Audio (Shows current station or track)

I'm sure there's a few more that I'm missing or haven't noticed yet too.