11-05-2012, 03:00 PM   #7
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephanite View Post
ive been to the dealer to ask about the m performance suspension. The right height will be under the legal height so they are still revising it. I am just astonished at how bad the stock suspension is for what the 3 series does best. Spirited driving around twisty roads
Yes, the M- Performance suspension lowers the ride height another 10mm compared to the M-Sport/Adaptive. That's 20mm lower than standard.

However, I'm rather surprised even lowering the suspension 20mm, makes it illegal here, as the standard ride height is very high to begin with.

Sorry to read that the standard suspension is not terribly good. Probably went too far to make the RFTs feel more comfortable than in the E90. Me, I LOVED the hard ride of the E90 with 15mm lowered sports suspension & RFTs. Kept the car upright in the fastest, tightest hairpin corners.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0