View Single Post
      09-13-2018, 09:33 AM   #16
alainv1029
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 328i xDrive GT Bootmod3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylineGT View Post
This is a freaking picture post......If you don't have a picture of your 3GT on aftermarket 19s get the hell out.

Anybody who lecture me about the handling on these things, have you ever driven a 3GT, it's a boat like the R33!

If I want your opinions on handling mods I'll open up another post. No wonder people say BMW owners are idiots. Never seen this many morons in any Skyline forum.
Here's mine fwiw... had factory 18's with run flats and imo not sure what they were smoking or trying to market to but that wasn't the "ultimate driving..." experience I was looking for. Went 19's and couldn't believe the immediate sensation of feel. Not sure how sensitive ya'all butts are but definitely not harsher at all. In fact, on bumpy stretches the 18 setup were much harsher. Have had the 19s on about 45 days now and still looking at firmer shocks and springs. All this while chauffeuring around my 10 mo old baby princess. Please don't bring F1 or racing tech into this - there are so many parameters involved with what those guys do to gain 1/2 second. For us to gain any time on say, the route to work, we just have to take another freeway or BART...lol
Attached Images