rjberry
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 340i Ruby Red II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Cow Pat View Post
Nice looking interior.

What I would like to know is, does the seat still have all the functionality with the individual leather fitted as is does with the standard leather? As in does it still have the pop out thigh support. Is the individual leather really soft as opposed to stiff and hard ? (sorry about the double entendrer). Does the seat base hold together better (reduced sag) as it has an additional strip of leather running along it?

Sorry to ask what might seem like silly questions but it is a £1215 option and there isn't much info available.
As far as I know the functionality is exactly the same as a standard seat. The front booster cushion support thing is there that much I do know.

The leather does feel nice and smooth, I don't have anything to compare against though as this is the first car I've had with leather seats. For me though, they do feel beautiful and not too stiff and hard (ooh err). As for the durability I'm also not really going to be much use. I've had the car for just a fraction over 4 months now and the seats are still as they were when I had the car at new. That may well be due to my naturally athletic figure as much as build quality though

There is no such thing as a silly question. I would no doubt be asking the same questions myself if I was buying now. The £1215 in my opinion was worth it. I think the seats are beautiful and the leather gorgeous, more than that though with the darker exterior the interior matches nicely with the beige seats and trims but the darker surrounds. I never get tired of my car and even now I find excuses to just go and sit in the car. It's not just looking for a bit of peace and quiet either!