moorV
Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

Garage List
2016 BMW 328i  [9.75]
Cont. 1/24

With the holidays, finals, and work I was not able to do much of anything to the car. Most I did was an oil change and saw no bad signs from the oil. I got in some sliding practice in empty lots while it was raining real bad. I've noticed the car is a lot easier to control mid skid than the 1er. It was fun even while being majorly down on power. The open diff was an annoyance as usual.

Name:  IMG_8012.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  478.9 KB
I got some tints on the car, because as much as I liked the fishbowl look, in the California sun it was not going to be very practical. I will say that I feel like I went a tad bit too dark but you live and you learn. That's 15% all round and nothing on the windshield for now.

There wasn't much to do, but I was scouring marketplace for some wheels to buy. I wanted to get a 3-piece style mesh wheel or TE37sl. Ideally I wanted to build a set of BBS style 42s or I would settle for LMs and similar looking wheels. Finding wheels with offsets to fit the f30 was hard, but the 1er offsets were even worse so I was used to it.
Appreciate 1
Cpark1446.00