10-17-2012, 12:22 AM   #37
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosemite Sam View Post
Congrats Dave! Looks fantastic. I'm still agonizingly waiting to be able to place my order, hopefully in a few months!

Any chance of a few inside pics and how is the HK sound system?
Hey Yosemite,

Welcome to f30post. Thanks for you kind words. When you do finally take delivery of your new F30, you will instantly forgive all the waiting.

The hk works a treat with my iPhone songs (you need extended connectivity option for music). Still fiddling with the eq. Only issue is that the bass & treble from the tone controls 'interfere' with the eq. DAB+ radio is nice with quite a few stations to choose from but the received sound from music stations is not as good as I was expecting. Early days still.

I will try for inside pics on the weekend.

It's a great community here, with many contributors who do not have an F30, so don't be hesitant to post all you want.

Cheers
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0