Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330e MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiBee View Post
venkata.

Lovely colour isn't it.
When you mentioned it came up to the dealership on the transporter, that got me thinking, my one is going to be very dirty with the salt on the roads probably.
I have instructed my dealer not to wash it. I can imagine my wifes face when she sees the bonnet & roof spotless, after the protection has been removed, with the rest of the bodywork manky.
It's such a nice colour and suits the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_M_Sport View Post
I've been out in my cold garage sat in the car and I now have text messages and emails displaying on the screen. I followed all the setup instructions in the thread link in my last post. The system even reads out the messages .

It may be a random unrelated fix but I set the sender of the email as a VIP on my iPhone5 and the email was then received. I received another email from a non VIP and that email displayed on the screen too. I will see if it still works on the drive into work in the morning.

I have tried to reply to a text message using the inbuilt dragon dictate which recorded the message but I couldn't send it via the IPhone - i will try again tomorrow.

Just think the BMW main dealer said the iPhone can't do any of this whilst saying a Blackberry has full functionality !
Was getting funny looks from the neighbours while sitting in the car configurin the phone, so i will check settings tomoz.

I though dragon was an additional paid for service you had to activate on BMW's website???

Blackberrys!!! Yes I heard about these devices, aren't they an endangered species now close to extinction.
// /M-Sport | Mineral Grey | Coral Red Leather | M Sport Plus Pack | Media Pro Plus Pack | Active Security Pack | Adaptive LED Lights | Advanced Parking Pack | Interior Comfort Pack | Enhanced Bluetooth with Wireless Charging| Black Performance Grill | Heated Seats | Heated Steering | Speed Limit Display

Appreciate 0