nsquared
[Versatile]
Rep
Drives: (S)LOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntBabeee View Post
I get status 155.
OP,

I just re-read your entire thread to try and get a better understanding on where you are @ with your order. So I think I've sort of figured it out. A German Built/Build 335i is rare in the bay area from what I understand. I think what happened is that your CA meant to say that although you ordered your car on August 26, the car doesn't begin production until October of some time. From there its about 8 weeks to completion. How did I come up w/ this? When I did my order, I checked everywhere and re-checked what was available through allocations and I noticed that German Builds were slow and spread widely. If I were to have ordered a German Built car I wouldn't have received the car until mid-Jan despite that they ship faster than SA builds or @least this is what I've been told.

I honestly don't know of a solution. I read what kind of 335i you want and yeah there probably won't be one on the lot. I would guess recommend you checking out other dealerships/CAs to see if you can cancel your order from where you got yours from and have the new CA steal that order since its in production. I think this can be done w/ Subarus, not sure on BMWs. Again, if you decide to do this, contact my guy @ Mountain View - Name is Mike Borbet.

Keep me posted on whats happening. I feel bad for you man. I would be pissed too.
'20 AW F87 X3MC - Sold
Current: `23 Chalk G80 M3CX | Ordered: '24 M3CS - Week37 build.
Appreciate 0