View Single Post
      11-21-2012, 01:31 PM   #47
zarafeh
Rep
Drives: ///M3E90, ///M5E60, E60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roki_014 View Post
On this episode of Head 2 Head, Motor Trend's Jonny Lieberman stages a rematch between the all-new Cadillac ATS and the BMW 3-Series. But this time, he trades the smaller engines and manual gear boxes for more power and automatic transmissions. And just to throw a wrench in things, he brought along the 2013 Mercedes-Benz C350.

Does the bigger engine and auto gear box of the ATS have what it takes to redeem itself against the titans of the segment?

first of all this guy is so annoying, according to him ATS drives and feels the best on the road and it is the best performance sedan for $50 k, come on really, i really feel like that automakers pay for these shows to post reviews and just advertise them

what do you think, I don't agree with him at all, maybe because I have 335i m sport, but when I was shopping for a car I didn't even consider Mercedes, and didn't even think of Cadillac at all

I agree. Not because I like BMWs, but he always sounds very biased. The ATS looks and sounds great, but his bias reviews makes you skeptical about it. I would only get the ATS if it was 10k cheaper than BMW or Benz. IMO, The Cady brand name is not yet head to head with BMW or Benz who are already overpriced.
Appreciate 0