View Single Post
      01-24-2013, 09:04 PM   #87
YeaG30
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 540i

Garage List
I got word back after escalating the problem to BMW NA and they informed me no action would be taken and that everything is completely normal. I explained to the lady that this is so disappointing that this is how my first experience with a BMW is going to go down.

I told her that it was like as if she had just purchased a $2500 dress and that the dress fit perfectly and looked fantastic but on the inside it had a giant stain. That giant stain couldn't be seen from the outside and there was no indication of it but she knew it was there. If she went to the dress maker and said "can I get a different dress this one has a stain on it and I paid a lot of money for this dress" with their reply being "well stains happen from time to time and they are completely normal so we aren't going to do anything about it". Now she has to keep the dress and know the stain is there and that the person who makes the dress doesnt give a shit about their product once it leaves their shop.

Thats what I feel like right now and the worst part is, the person who has my case at BMW NA is helping another forum member replace their seats as I write this. She explained to me that they have to believe the dealer in whatever they say because they are their eyes and ears on the situation at hand. Apparently the customers eyes ears and personal opinions doesnt mean a thing.