United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M3

Garage List
2015 M3  [0.00]
2009 BMC Pro Machine  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formulalfred View Post
I got out of a 2005 e46 ///M comp pkg, a little worried. I haven't missed my car one day yet, maybe it's because I haven't had a track day yet, but this f30 rocks, comfort, technology, from Eco mode to sport mode, it's wicked. And much to my surprise, I get more thumbs up from the f30....my 2 cents, you won't regret it. Btw, I really only like the m sport pkg looks because of front and rear appearance, paddle shifters are a must too. Good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NGuyadeen View Post
The car before my F30 was a 335i E90, And the only complaint i have is the EPS ( Electric Power Sterring) Iv'e owned many BMW's with Hydraulic and i miss the sterring feedback and the way it handles on tight turns etc... I moved on and im enjoying everything the F30 has to offer
Quote:
Originally Posted by 755MSL View Post
Last night, I was able to drive in some nice backroads (very twisty) in complete darkness with the sunroof and windows open. With features like the Auto-high beams, directional lighting etc I'm loving the F30 more and more everyday. I for one do appreciate the slightly larger size.

The F30 has so many little things here and there that they make the experience of owning one a complete joy.
Helpful... thanks guys. Any specific notes on hard cornering in the F30? Is it progressive near the limit? Can you feel the chassis rotate from center?

Granted, every mile is not a cannonball run, but it's good to get perspective from current owners and folks familiar with the brand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjames View Post
Buy an F30 as your current everyday driver. Keep the E46 as your weekend fun car.
Believe me... this is the currently-prevailing thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesons Viggen View Post
Just go to a dealer and have a nice long test drive.
A friend of mine has an F30 335 Sport and we're going to a track event next weekend. I plan to ride along on her laps and am hopeful that she'll let me borrow it for some extended drive time.
Appreciate 0