Colonel
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 BSM MT

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxdirtmx View Post
I ordered this one for a week 17 Germany build (unless my dealer lied to me, it should get built this week):

2012 BMW 335i Sport (F30)

Sport Line
Imperial Blue Metallic
Dakota Leather: Black w/ Red Stitch
Coral Red Accent Line
Brushed Aluminum Trim

Packages/Options Ordered:
2VF = M-Adaptive Sport Suspension Option (+900)
2LF = Variable Sport Steering (+300)
2TB = Sport Auto8 w/ Paddle Shifters <UpShifts @ under 200ms/ Down @ 100ms>(+500)
ZCW = Cold Weather Package (+1350)
ZPP = Premium Package (+1900)
ZPS = Premium Sound <H/K 9-speaker? 600w? w/ Sat & HD Radio> (+950)

Price = 4% off MSRP So around $2100 off

(Custom WA License Plate = MX335) ~Anyone who races Motocross will appreciate the mixup of that custom plate~
<br>
Also.... Does Anyone care to help me obsess about tracking the build & shipment? LOL!
<br>
Regards,
MXdirtMX

P.S. Does Anyone know if I can order the better looking iDrive knob that comes with the NAV? The non-Nav version of the iDrive knob/wheel looks hideous, but I always use my phone/google maps for Navigation, because it is way easier to speak my destination, than spend 15minutes "knobbin' it" in with iDrive... ...and for that privledge to cost me $2550, it just didnt make sense. I also get distracted by the heads up display and would probably end up turning it off... so I didnt see the value in buying the Tech Package (besides the better looking knob/button layout). So does anyone know if I can buy one at the dealer or aftermarket make any cool ones? If not, then at least tell me how to pry one off my buddies car, so I can switch with him without him knowing.... LoL!
IMO I would think that this way is a lot easier? What do you think?

Appreciate 0