gerbs
woof
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnerJi View Post
Good advice! Thanks for the quick response. I've been lurking for a few days in the forums and appreciate your posts and insight. If your friend was quoted $1,600 below invoice (without any negotiation, I assume!) then $2k under invoice seems quite doable.
BMWConfig.com uses actual invoice pricing from the actual BMW corporate documentation.

Nadaguides.. I have no idea what they use.

Based on recent data, shopping around, comparing the actual corporate pricing & ordering guides, I would only use bmwconfig since the features & prices literally line up 100%.

The configuration itself can be a little buggy but the numbers are correct.

.. There's this moment when the dealer realizes you have access to the same information they do, when they start to budge quite a bit... Been buying cars this way for a while now and it's very easy & pleasurable. I'd like to think it makes it easier for them as there's really no complicated sales tactics involved.

Regarding my friend & $1600 under invoice. He literally walked in there without any knowledge/info, except for the basic features & packages I told him about, and went on a test drive. That's why I suggested $2k off, because if you come across as very serious, numbers written down, ready to buy, checkbook in hand, etc. $2,000 sounds very feasible. You could probably go a bit lower tbh...

2013 F13 ///M6 Sakhir Orange
2013 F30 335i Estoril Blue II
2008 E92 ///M3 Interlagos Blue
2007 E92 335i Montego Blue
Appreciate 0