01-13-2013, 11:14 AM   #11
Alex@ONEighty
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 CZP 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak135i View Post
How many hours to install? Did you need an an alignment?
Lexus usa
Thanks
We don't do mechanical work at our shop, strictly exterior modifications so I took my car to a local shop to get them installed, took them about 4 hours and they recommend an alignment afterwards, but I plan on waiting about 1 month for the springs to fully settle in before I get an alignment.

Quote:
Total cost?
Shop owner told me he will normally be charging $400 for the install with an alignment.

Quote:
What exhaust is that?
It's a custom exhaust we did ourselves and modified the original rear diffuser to make the tips fit.

Quote:
Sport or Super Sports?
These are the Sport Springs for a 2012 335i.

Quote:
your side markers...
Side markers don't match very well... lol I know. When I got them painted a few months ago the mixture code provided to my body shop was slightly off so it came out a little darker. Plan on getting them redone probably sometime this week.

Quote:
That looks very clean! I remember you saying you have spacers on the rear. What is the mm on the spacers?
I have 15mm in the rear and 10mm in the front. I would highly recommend putting the 15mm on the rears even if you have 19" or any other OEM wheels. We install 15mm spacers in the rear on all BMWs and it always looks perfect. You can purchase them HERE or send me a PM

Quote:
Has to be Super Sports.

Looks good. Are you going to do new wheels and tires?
They are Sports and I plan on putting 20" wheels on my car closer to spring. Want it to get a little warmer to avoid chances of snow.

Last edited by Alex@ONEighty; 08-25-2014 at 10:17 AM..
Appreciate 0