shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw328jc View Post
Shawn can you send me the PM for the new files as well? The dealer is going to be updating my software on Thursday so I know I will need to code again.

Does your PM also have instructions on what I need to do to update them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXL XLR8 View Post
May I get the all the new required files to start coding as well? Please and thank you
For the 48.3 PSdZData, sorry, but I can't help you, or anyone else at the moment. Apparently my Bulgarian file host cancelled my account today, and I have lost all of my files. First RapidShare a couple months ago, and now this one.

Since I am currently out of the country in Europe until early February, it will take me some time time get back, find another host, and upload the files again.

I may reluctantly have to resort to Usenet going forward, which means people are going to have to have paid Usenet accounts, because I can't keep jacking with these File Hosts anymore. Unless of course someone wants to step up and offer me a file server...

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0