stevehecht
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328d

Garage List
2014 Melbourne Red 328d Sportline

2014 Melbourne Red 328d Sportline

Here are some pics of a duded-up 328d. I had my dealership (Tulley BMW in Nashua, NH) paint and install the front lip and trunk spoilers. The spoilers were made by Kelleners Sport out of Merzig, Germany and I purchased them from their U.S. distributor Bavarian AutoSport (BavAuto.com). I'm very happy with how the spoilers look. I chose them because they flowed well with the line of the car and were understated.

Tulley BMW also swapped out my Sportline steering wheel and installed an M Sport wheel with airbag. I asked Tulley to have XPel paint protection film applied as a full frontal application plus rocker panels. The wheels are foursquare 19x8.5 VMR 721 Gunmetal (35 offset). The tires are Max Summer 245/40/R19 Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Position. Going with gunmetal on Melbourne Red was taking a risk but it turned out well. So far I like the tires a whole lot--I haven't been able to get them to break grip as of yet.

Soon to come: Prestige PhotoSync tint and Opticoat Clearcoat application. I'm trying to talk myself into installing a Kelleners Sport tuning module (piggyback ECU) to boost hp and lb-ft about 20% but the damn powertrain keeps meeting all of my expectations! Also thinking about lowering springs, either H&R for the drop or Dinan for the drop and increased stiffness. But right now I like the drop and feel of the car on the road. Getting a subdued exhaust mod might be in the cards once one is released for the 328d. I'm keeping my eye on Supersprint, but they haven't released anything yet.

Happy viewing! (I don't know how to photoshop over my license plate. Never understood what the risk is when the damn thing is visible all day long anyway...)

PS--My 18" OEM Pirelli Cinturato P7 Summer Performance RFs are for sale. See this thread: http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=973361

PPS--My Sportline steering wheel and airbag are for sale. See this thread: http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=974352

WITHOUT FOGS

WITH FOGS

(NOTICE THE POINT OF THE SPOILER PULLED AWAY FROM THE TRUNK--BUMMER BUT TULLEY BODYSHOP SAID I'LL HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT)