02-06-2013, 06:53 PM   #310
jtuds
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335rwd Dinan S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINA B5 View Post
to be honest, the bmw sales and service team in my country is so stuck up and piss poor due to really good sales, adding to the numerous complaints of the locally assembled bmw's.... im really tempted to jump overboard to lexus, where they really treat you like a customer that spent USD100k on his car. while its no beauty its rather interesting imo. even if you're not a fan of the exterior the interior of the lexus beats the BMW's plasticky spartan interior anyday. Only thing left to determine is how it drives. The only saving grace for the BMW is the option of a manual or a 8-speeder for the smaller engines, and it uses a proper handbrake. But as BMW's are all sold as normal automatic's and comes with a singular crap spec in Malaysia (no such thing as the F30 M-Sport here)...the gap is even smaller

having said that.... I almost converted into a Volvo S60/V60 because its as well equipped as a 7 series in malaysia.
No Proton?

I think the BMW interior is fine now. We have a 2010 IS and the 3 series interior is every bit as good.

But I am not as opposed to the look of the new IS as others are. At least they're doing something different.
Appreciate 0