View Single Post
      02-11-2013, 12:34 PM   #4
okjohnho
Rep
Drives: 2013 f30 335i Sport Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335ny
Sup guys, so I ordered a eb 335 m sport, on 12/24/2012, dealer placed order on the 26th, got production number on january 8th. Dealer of course told me dont worry, it will be here in two months. Tracking said it was a white xi, which I assummed the dealer didnt have any allocation so they traded for one. Anyway long story short, its been 8 weeks from order and still hasnt entered production.
Everyday I get more and more pissed off, because I feel like if the dealer didnt have a slot, he shouldve told me when I asked do you have allocations.
Been thinking of cancelling order and maybe looking at something else, I just need the forum to hold my hand through the waiting, and convince me to stick it out.
This is the third dealer I went too, and they gave me the best price, so I dont really feel like starting the process all over again.
thanks for letting me vent.
p
I ordered my car nov 4, it's a 335i sport line. Still haven't gotten my car, just reached port yesterday I believe.

Been the most agonizing wait ever, but a lot of it had to do with the fact that I was quoted a substantially shorter time.

But 8 weeks and still in production doesn't sound right? Has your ca given you any other updates?
Appreciate 0