01-05-2018, 08:53 PM   #32
Kafkaesque328
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 328i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicpea View Post
I priced that guy and he didn't even quote me an attractive enough price to make my first cut. I certainly wouldn't use his number as a good deal.
Anything 1% or below MSRP for the equipvalent monthly on a lease is typically considered a pretty good deal. High 4's to mid 6's is standard for 340i's, depending on how they're optioned.

Pea, your 320i is optioned perfectly in my opinion and thats a good deal. Typically the 320 starts to make even less sense when you start tacking on option packages because the spread gets even less between it and a 328 with a decent # of options. I forget now, are you stock or are you running some kind of remap or piggyback tuner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey View Post
what about buying?
Well in the case of my car it would have been a good buy or lease. Selling price was $7800 off of MSRP so it was like $41k and change

I just don't know how people can buy and keep a car long enough for it to make sense financially and still be satisfied.. Like I am less than a year and a half into this lease and I beyond want to jump ship and get into a 440i Gran Coupe. That is like, THE car if you ask me. That is the realistic dream Bimmer for me. 440i GC. Aint gonna happen though, at least not for another year and a half. But like, if I had bought this 328, I would have to keep it for like 6 years or more before it made more sense than the lease. Screw that.

Past: 2014 Black 320i | Sport Pkg | BMS Stage 1
Appreciate 0