05-30-2012, 07:27 AM   #7
rjberry
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 340i Ruby Red II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon D View Post
I 'googled' Estoril Blue - very nice colour, was it a special order or is it a standard option on the M Sport?
I hope it's the latter as I'm waiting for the coupé introduction next year and that shade of blue will suit it very well.
Well done on the 6% discount, especially considering that it's on the latest model - did you have to fight hard to get it?
It's a standard option for the M Sport. They had a couple of the new 1 M Sports in Estoril Blue and the colour looked better than the pictures.

I was quite surprised to get that much of a discount. They did seem keen to make a deal but initially they were only prepared to match the 5.9% on the APR. I asked about further discount and they said that as the APR was so low they weren't prepared to discount any further. I had been talking to another dealer and had a back up plan from them so when I mentioned that I'd had a great deal offered elsewhere they suddenly changed their minds. Matched the other offer, added on a few extra options and rounded the monthly payment down to the nearest £5.
Appreciate 0