View Single Post
      11-05-2013, 01:01 PM   #77
speedyvk
Private
Rep
Drives: Ford ST 2.5, 2013 F30 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassad View Post
I could be reading something wrong here (because I can only read spanish with the help of google), but where do you see 34%?

I see ~34% difference between the power measured at the wheels (ruedas, in blue) and power of the engine in red (power at the wheels + pull [arrestre, in green]). They are correcting that value with a factor of 0%, meaning no losses in the transmission, i think.

The difference i see between map 5 and map 0 is 163 kW vs 140 kW, or about a 16% gain. If this measurement were correct, that would translate to 209 hp on BMS stage 2 at the wheels.

I dont want to imply that the stage 2 only gets a 16% gain, as there is a language barrier here, more that something seems fishy with this data.
your translation in correct, also as i mentioned before in my post when the guy started doing pulls with map 5 on, first two runs, dyno chart was crazy zig zag, too bad i havent gotten copy of that, graph showed like there was loss in power, but i knew there is no loss in power what so ever, so than as i said guy told me that is probably lack of air or some other bulshit i dont know.. i concluded that dyno run with stage 2 on map 5 wasn't correct because he couldn't get dyno chart to show normally

he also said that this dyno is not primary goal to measure power, he said something to do with braking .. i cant remeber what it was
Appreciate 0