View Single Post
      02-13-2013, 07:52 PM   #1
shivaswrath
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

Burger Motorsports Rear Spacers on 18's with M Performance Suspension (20mm drop)

I installed the 12mm Burger Motorsports Spacers tonight, was pretty straightforward, and just did the rears because that's where the biggest queries have been coming from.

I ordered a host of fun stuff from them (since this is my first BMW and I didn't have all of their elite parts...like their BMW Wheel Saver Socket and their Jack Pads):

Installed on the rear hub...I didn't need a wire brush since I only have 8000 miles on the car, but the amount of rust in the hub is almost comical...(almost as bad as the rusty seat frames ):

The build quality is pretty nice...lightweight aluminum, minimal additional to unsprung weight, and the bolts are a HUGE upgrade from the stock ones.

Everything clears nicely:

Here's the before pic:

And after:

I'm going for a test drive right now...BTW, directions were insanely detailed, it's kind of funny that people bitch about the lack of instructions for their piggy back unit.

I'm probably going to leave the front ones off until the Spring comes around since I'm too lazy to swap 'em tonight...

M Performance Exhaust/Brakes/Suspension/LSD|Bav Stage 1/AMP||ER CP/IC/DP/OC | Dinan CAI/N55 PWG BIG TURBO|BMWF30.com
Appreciate 0