View Single Post
      05-31-2016, 10:01 PM   #121
pimp4cheddar
El Capitán
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM X3M

After 4 pages...I feel like OP is trolling hard as hell as I find it impossible for someone to be this dumb.

This can't be a real thread...the sheer amount of ignorance and shit name dropping is amazing. The fact that this genius attempts to toss his engineering degree around leaves me speechless...as if that degree means shit - what a fucking lame. Thousands of people graduate annually with the same degree from schools across the nation - but ladies and gentlemen...we the TOP Engineer in the entire country right here in this thread. So much so...that the chief engineers at BMW begged him to lead the development of their engines and manage the overall project into fruition - but our resident genius was far too wealthy in knowledge to work with pieces of shit like those at BMW.

Shame on you fucking peasants! How dare you attempt to disagree with this junior college graduate who purchased a $50k car along with every other person on this entire fucking site!!! May the day come where you all kneel down at the hands of this engineering marvel!
Appreciate 0