View Single Post
      07-18-2012, 06:11 AM   #5
martianpc
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGuyadeen View Post
I agree at this moment in time i dont see the Huge Deal about the new multi touch! honestly i think its impractical driving i.e grease hands, slippage etc... Canceling your order will cause hassle for you and your dealer You might have to put a higher deposit down and wait longer maybe January, February,March of next year. BMW said its coming out in November then they have to intergate it into the new models once they do that its going to ship your are 95% chance looking for next year delivery and dont listen to your dealer their fucking crooks (they wont honor team usa pass the due date) that a FACT!! they did the same thing to me on last year promo
The Multi Touch isnt even going to be on the new car. My interest lies in not knowing what new app advancements will be available in the future now that the SDK is out. Look at what apps did for the iPhone.. Whos to say they will not do the same for iDrive. Also, I could care less about Twitter or Facebook, I like the better dictation of SMS and menu navigation with voice. Being able to press the button and say navigate to 100 main st anytown PA is a pretty sweet feature. Connecting two cell phones at the same time is great for when my wife and I are both in the car for a longer drive. the 200gb hard drive will hold a lot more music.

There are some nice improvements and I am buying the car for the way it drives, but when you spend a good amount of time on the highway, comfort and extra features almost become more important at certain times.