11-19-2012, 01:20 AM   #133
drob23
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTrigger View Post
A fair deal is $500 over invoice. This means you'll have to pay the 180$ training and $400 MACO "fees" in addition though. (You'd have to negotiate really hard to not pay them).

Do the math for the financing bit. I got 1.59% for 60 mo financing through BofA and still got the $1,500 USAA rebate. This is a better deal than getting the $1,000 Holiday cash and $1,000 USAA rebate at a rate of 3.29%. This will be done when you actually purchase the car, don't get any of the "extras" when you are with the financing guy cuz it's all a rip off. And remember, the deposit is refundable always.

I'm not sure whether the college grad incentive is stackable. PM me if u got any questions, I did some hard nosed negotiating and contacted about 15 BMW dealerships in doing research.
Is the deposit actually refundable? According to the document it's non-refundable, and the "purchase agreement" that I signed has to pull some legal weight, no?

I'm in a somewhat similar situation, where I already put down a 1k deposit on an ordered 335 and think I got a somewhat mediocre deal - college grad + holiday incentive priced at 1k over invoice + 190 dealer fees. I was thinking a 335 allocation would be harder to come by, but reading posts here makes me think otherwise...