Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjberry View Post
I can only base my opinion on the test drive I took. I'll hold my hands up and confess that I did use the Eco Pro to see what the fuss was about.

Around town it was rubbish, really seemed to struggle to get going so it soon got switched off. On the twisty country roads though around where I live it seemed to be ok. On the motorway it was great for cruising but only if you're happy to trundle along with no hurry to be anywhere. On the bright side though it's just a flick of a switch and the engine is noticeably different and you can certainly exploit a gap if one shows up.

Overall, it's a useful feature. It's like anything, it has its place and there are times when you just aren't in a hurry and just want to enjoy journey. For those other times, you still know there are a lot of extra horses straining at the bit and it's a good feeling when you let them have their head
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by batislav View Post
I know it's not fun, but in heavy traffic or residential areas where I drive under 25 it's my go to. Don't need the throttle response so I might as well save fuel.
Love it in traffic. I think its where the feature is most usefull, I forgot to mention that as well.