MacAttackBMW
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 Sport Line - Alpine

Quote:
Originally Posted by svache
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_335Ci View Post
800# just updated, no longer "waiting" I am now: being transported to the port of exit.

I better get on that Asian King next Friday, 3/9
You probably have been in München all this time, that aint so bad to be

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAttackBMW View Post
My production was done the 15th, got to port several days before a ship left, and they ditched me. Sucks your status went backwards!! If my recording says that I'm in production again, my CA is gonna pay the price! (not his fault of course but someone has to take the fall)
I know what you mean.. if, for example, my car was not on the Tortugas, then chances are that I would've gone across the street to look for a car instead (Lexus and Mercedes is literally at the other side of the road from BMW here lol)..
Yeah well, that's how I got in this trouble in the first place. When my 07 E90 335i was bought back by BMW in 2009 due to many HPFP issues (later recalled), I was so fed up that I went to Lexus and bought an 09 GS350 fully loaded. Great reliable car but far too grandpa in its styling, handling, etc. I got really bored with it in early 2011, the F30 was too far off and I love to off road, so I had another bright idea
And traded it for a 2011 Tundra 4x4 loaded rock warrior edition. Needless to say, at 13MPG and shitty handling and other concerns (ahem, it's a truck) I sold it a month ago after ordering my loaded 335i. I'm stuck. I know what I want, it just has to get in the f$*%ing boat!!!
Appreciate 0