View Single Post
      03-17-2016, 07:54 PM   #13
08njSTEP
Captain
Rep
Drives: '07 335i, '66 SS396 Chevelle

Thanks all for the input. I think a little back story is in order. Every 5 years I try to pick up a new skill/hobby. At 30 I started mountain biking and fell in love with it and still do it. For 35 I started a full on, ground up build of my '66 SS396 Chevelle. I have done everything. Body, paint, interior, engine, suspension.... Everything. I had a few setbacks along the way(a refresh on motor that ran 5min before dropping a valve and destroying block and badly damaging aluminium head) but it's finished and I still have it. At 40 I decided to do bodywork as a job and went to school, got accepted to BMW step, and currently work on cars for a living. At 45 I started playing drums and my set is less than 2' from where I'm posting this. So 50 is next year and I think getting back into photography is my new deal. So I'm looking for a camera to expand my artistic vision, not just to snap some holiday or event. A new full on hobby. I moved to New Hampshire 18 months ago and this is photography heaven. Mountains and ocean within 45min. Historic sites and buildings. And lots of civic events. So I plan on embarking on photography as part of my lifestyle. With this info in mind I'm open to advice.
Appreciate 0