View Single Post
      11-27-2012, 06:28 PM   #26
TWD
Australia
Rep
Drives: All sorts of Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemermans View Post
TWD, Im having the Hard body wrap put on mine when delivered by Morrie @ reflection perfection in Melbourne so unfortunately I cant see you. He also offered me a coating in the name of Cquartz Finest. Have you heard of it? And if so whats your opinion of it? I am trying to decide but at the moment Im leaning favorably towards the Wolf's. I dont think anything comes close to shine and gloss of it.
I have heard of CQuartz Finest. It's a lot better than the original CQuartz product. I think it's a lot harder, not sure about durability, but it does look impressive from what I have seen. I cannot tell you what is better, because I haven't used the CQuartz product. Even so, the Hard Body is more than capable. From what I have seen, the CQuartz has amazing water beading properties and scratch resistance technology as well (hard coating). Similar to Hard Body.

Best thing to do would be to have a chat with Morrie and ask him what he thinks (because he has used both and can make a fair statement on recommendation) - you cannot go wrong either way
Appreciate 0