View Single Post
      04-18-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
AWF30MSPORT
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 Porsche 981 Cayman GTS

Remus Axle-back Quad Tip Exhaust for F30 335i

I did a couple searches and came up with no feedback on the F30 335 Remus exhaust here or on YouTube; has anyone seen or heard anything about it? I'm relatively pleased with my M Performance exhaust, but sometimes I wish for a slightly louder exhaust note (although, now that the weather has warmed up and I've been driving with my windows down more often, the sound is quite a bit better now after 8,xxx miles than when it was first installed in the fall). The Remus Quad Race Exhaust on the E9x N55 sounds pretty good, maybe a bit on the loud side, I'm just curious how the new one for the F30 sounds. Since the F30 Remus is also axle-back, like the M Perf, I wonder if it requires the current exhaust pipe to be cut in the same place as the M Performance...I would hate to order it and find that I need to weld in a new small section of tubing in order to install it since I already have an M Perf exhaust. Anyway, I probably won't make the switch, just curious, and a bit surprised no one has installed it yet.

Last edited by AWF30MSPORT; 04-18-2013 at 04:03 PM..
Appreciate 0