View Single Post
      01-07-2023, 05:02 PM   #12
Ennoch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F31 335D XDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dholdi2 View Post
I have my winters on at the moment and they are definitely quieter and more comfortable, but do feel a bit squishy when pushing on.
Personally I think it handles better on the 19's on smooth surfaces but can be a bit skittish on rough but that's maybe the runflats.
When I had Bridgestone rf's on the back it was very twitchy but changing to Goodyears stopped that.
They most definitely looks better on them.
The Bridgestones do feel like they love to step out on chattery road surfaces or breaks mid corner but I don't find that to be true of all RFT's so it's a bit of an unfair accusation on RFT's as a whole; as an example Pirelli RFT winters don't do this and are a major improvement in ride and handling over the S001 RFT's. Personally I think the F31 is under-wheeled across the board but this becomes particularly noticeable on the 19's where the sidewalls are so rubber-band thin. I don't find this to be too much of a problem on average roads but on proper broken surfaces and potholes on rural roads it's definitely an issue as my recent £2.5k bill to highland council will attest!
Appreciate 1
danb19791997.00