View Single Post
      04-13-2014, 12:34 PM   #5
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: xxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattjkilo View Post
I spent a lot of time with my new found Detailer asking what he recommended based on value and washing quality.

He strongly advised the following products and said their is almost no point in buying anymore than the below (as long as you visit a Detailer once a year):

Britemax Ironmax (use every few washes on the alloys and bodywork surrounding them)
Britemac Cleanmax (Shampoo lasts forever as it's very highly concentrated)
Britemax Spray n Shine

Wash Mit (I have two, one for paintwork one for wheels, you can get wheel specific mitts which work great to get in the corners etc)

Angled Brush for alloys

Couple of buckets with grit guards

Snow foam lance and snow foam. I HIGHLY recommend Autobrite Snowfoam lance and magifoam, if you call autobrite up they have some awesome offers on combined deals.

I use i4detailing.co.uk
Ultimatefinish.co.uk
Autobritedirect

I'm more than happy to itemise all the stuff and tell you exactly what brands of mitt etc works well if you want by giving me a PM or more than happy to gimme a call. I too was new to the whole thing of properly washing my car and caring for the paintwork, tom at tkdetailing spent a good 6 or 7 hours showing me everything I ever needed to know both interior and exterior.

Hope it helps,

Matt
+1 for the autobrite deals, wash MIT for alloys and one for car, angled brushes and get decent internal cleaning stuff.
FK1000p is good wax for alloys and exhaust tip.
Appreciate 0