View Single Post
      11-19-2012, 07:40 PM   #37
GW15
C Kent
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i on order

Ok, so now I'm really confused and frustrated and need everyone's help.

Just got off the phone with my CA and he has spoken with the folks at the VPC in California. According to the person he spoke with at the VPC, the Z3B package only includes the exhaust and the black grills. It does NOT include the PPK. Additionally, the VPC indicated that there currently is no PPK available for our F30 335's. He said according to the VPC I can't order the PPK because it isn't available.

From those comments, it seems, anyone that has a car coming through California and has added package Z3B, the VPC will only be installing the exhaust and black grills. You won't be getting the PPK installed.

I thought that the PPK was supposed to be available from 11/2012? How can the folks that are supposed to be the ones installing it, not know about it?

What to do now?

How do I order the PPK and insure it gets installed. At this point I don't care if it comes with the exhaust or grills. I would be happy just to get the PPK!

I need a PPK part number or something to point them to that shows that the PPK is available.