View Single Post
      07-25-2012, 06:51 PM   #31
40oz.
Private
Rep
Drives: F30 335I, E46 325CI, E87 118d

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolke9 View Post
Really Nice M-sport--agree w/ these being the 1st pics of US spec cars that I've seen too. Congrats on your new ride!!

Question: Did you chose the 2PE pkg for the wheels/tires (staggered -225/front, 255/back)? so those are NOT All-Season tires on the rims? or are they.

Just ordered mine and trying to figure out if that pkg only comes w/ summer tires.

Did you order 2PE w/ A/S tires or that is just how it came from the factory?--for some reason I thought the Pirellis were the A/S tire that they use on the new F30's--
I didn't check to see if they are staggered but i will before i accept the car. I googled the P7 and its a summer performance tire so it should be 225 up front and 255 rear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joonix214 View Post
40 oz.

Thanks for your service and congratulations on your new car.

I think these pictures are the first US spec M-sport pictures I've seen outside of the press pictures and bimmerpost official pictures. I'm really liking it. I was afraid that there would be too much wheel gap but it doesn't look that bad. Did you get the Dynamic Handling Package (adaptive M suspensions)? The 400M style wheels don't look that bad either. I'm starting to really like those wheels with the M-sport setup.

Also, your interior picture shows that you have a button for the rear foglights. How did you get that? Is that a US spec option?

Thanks again for the pictures!
The car received a UK light conversion in Wurzburg before it left Germany. I don't know if the US spec comes with the foglight button but i do know that fogs are mandatory in the UK. And no, i didn't get the adaptive suspension.

Last edited by 40oz.; 07-25-2012 at 07:02 PM..
Appreciate 0