shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kon View Post
Sorry for the long wait... our garage is not exactly near to where we work & live...

Just finished all the step, the good news is Office menu is finally available...

BUUUUUT, within the Office menu, there is nothing more than Contacts, no message or anything of that sort, but i did notice the bluetooth option in iPhone 4S (IOS6.0.1) now has a "Sync Notification" that I turned on - it wasn't there previously. I send a message to myself, but nothing happen

Will need to do more testing, or is there something else I miss.

I did VO code CMB_Media & HU_CIC. No error of any sort, all went thru like clockwork on first attempt!

I went to check YouTube video on Office presentation, seems that I should/need to enable "Office" (along with "Bluetooth audio") in the Telephone/Bluetooth device setup screen. I did went there to check, but I don't see an "Office" checkbox... I'm gonna try it with my Blackberry Bold later, which does support MAP earlier than iPhone.
I'm glad it is working now.

I think that is normal for iOS. Apple Users got BMW Apps, and Blackberry Users got Office. Now with the new iOS6 though, I think Apple Office functionality is there now.

But you need to make sure your Combox has the latest UPD01006 firmware (MX-3.5.4, TX-3.5.6) on it though:

http://www.bmw.com/com/en/owners/nav...update_vin.jsp

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0