Rep
Drives: 2012 335 f30, 2010 escalade

Name:  image-1.jpeg
Views: 15549
Size:  103.9 KB

Name:  image-2.jpeg
Views: 15940
Size:  96.8 KB

When the middle black piece is removed youll be left with the first picture. It is a very tiny screw with 6 stars if thats what you want to call it. That is what holds most of the knob together. After that screw is removed you will get second picture take it out completely but remember the middle whole you took out the screw from from the frame because when you put it back it has to go back on the same spot. The P button comes out off automatically after this screw is taking off. As you can see i cracked it from the sides a little and i scratch the bottom, because at the beginning i was trying to force it out because i didnt think there was a screw holding until later that i discovered the middle black piece came out and underneath was the screw. Make sure you take out the screw and the rest will be a breeze no need to force it. Don't make my mistake, you can potentially sell that part or put it back for next owner if carbon is not there style.
BMW M perf. gloss black kidney grills, BMW M perf. Carbon f mirror caps, Superbright led front turn signal white plasma projector, Weather tech digital mats front back and trunk, BMW rear entertainment system, 7000k white 18 smd led foot area,M perf. carbon f shift knob, Front lip carbon f, HID fog lights 6000k h8, front and back reflectors to match ,Pair of carbon f side grills, License plate carbon f. cover and error free smd lighting.
Appreciate 1