View Single Post
      09-11-2017, 07:17 AM   #14
MaximusJ
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 340Xi MG 2017

Garage List
I didnt get married, but got two kids with her; same thing without the huge bill ahah.

Today's update. Put on the ceramic coating yesterday and it should reach full effect within three days. I cant wash or wax for the next week, so I will post pictures only after its been properly waxed. But I can already see that glass effect on the paint. That coating coupled with a mirror effect wax should be insane.

Gotta go for some touchups on my clear bra today. There's some dirt between the hood and the bra and there's a couple spots where it didnt stick as its supposed to stick. Hopefully they can fix them all without a re-do.

Still at 1550 km done on the 2k break in period. Turbo is starting to whine at pretty much any 2k+ rpm now and I just noticed it started to release those small, but noticeable, pssh sound when I release the throttle at 3-4k rpm. Almost like a very tiny bov; which is pleasant. A bov sound still manage to get my attention wherever I go. And its a shame we cant put any on the stock Charge pipe because of the valve system.

I wanted to stick to stock at least for the first 50k km; now I dont know how i'm gonna do it. I just imagine how this would sound with a proper charge pipe and down pipe and I might sleep walk in the night and just order them. Still not ready for a jb4 tho. This car will take some time to tame fully. Still surprise me every second day.

Jet Black '06 E90 325I
[Garage]
Appreciate 0