10-22-2012, 09:46 PM   #51
4DRS55
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: GTF80,718GT4,TVG80,G05X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrm396 View Post
you are wrong here. look back at the info we have on the m perf susp. m performance is a complete kit, not just springs. It is also a fact that it lowers an additional 10mm over sport or msport susp.

Just want to give you all the proper info to make ur decision. Do some more research first so ur sure ur good with springs. (its widely known springs can inherently make performance of a car worse - this is debated, but def tru in my experience)
What i said SPRING / SHOCK set up. Please identify "complete kit" im pretty sure its a SPRING/ SHOCK set up and if a non sport u can upgrade to thicker sway bars that are on both m-sport and sport suspension.
10mm = .39inches doesnt seem much.

I have nothing against the m-per suspensipon i think its a great set up. If you have the sport or m sport suspension the car is already lower than the other lines so putting H&R sport springs which lower the car .8in is not going to be too bad for the suspension and may work well with the set up as other members posted. I also am the paronoid type so i checked with the dealer and they said it will be fine. (if super sport then i beg to differ) If you have a nonsport line then i would def get the m per suspension because of the difference in height causing more wear and tear to the struts.

Last edited by 4DRS55; 10-22-2012 at 10:26 PM..
Appreciate 0